1. Haier 195 2. LG 260 3. Haier 320 A refrigerator is a must- have large applaince in every kitchen. Without a refrigerator you cannot store food items for a long period of time. There are a large number of brands that manufacture and sell fridges in India. If you are not a regular customer, …
Kitchen & Dining
Kitchen is a very important part of every home, especially in Indian homes. From the north to the south, Indian delicacies are well known all around the world. While there is a history of spices which makes Indian cooking special, it wouldn’t be possible to sustain the art, especially in the modern era without the right kitchen products and appliances. One would have to be careful while choosing the kitchen appliances as they play a very important role in the cooking process.
To have a complete kitchen, you’d have to buy appliances like wet grinders, mixer grinders, refrigerators, convection microwave ovens etc. The sheer number of devices in the online market makes the buying process confusing.
This is where MICA-India comes to picture, we have picked each of the product and made buyer guides on them. These buyer guides have all the information one needs to know before buying the product. Added to this, we also list the top ten products in that category. This ensures that you never settle with the next best, which is the motto of MICA-India.
Topics Covered Under Kitchen & Dinning
Wine & Bar
1. Philips 2. Havells 3. American Micronic An air fryer is a perfect small appliance for a kitchen, without which any kitchen would be incomplete. Almost everyone on this planet loves fried food. It is not easy to avoid the temptation of fried food, even if you are health conscious. This is the reason air …
1. Prestige 2. Pigeon 3. Elica Food is the ultimate necessity, and to cook that food, one would undoubtedly need a gas stove. When we think of Indian households with a lot of dishes served on the plate, a gas stove seems a dire need. But who said it has to be tedious and time-consuming? …
1. Bosch 2. Siemens SN256I01GI 3. Bosch SMS66GW01I A dishwasher is a life-saving large appliance that’s established in India in order to tend to the needs of contemporary Indian households. As Indians, we’re all used to washing our utensils and dishes manually. However, this involves a lot of physical effort which is certainly time-consuming and …
1. Hindware 2. Hindware 3. Faber Indian food is known for its spices, masalas and unique cooking styles. Unlike western cooking styles, the cooking methods used in India are completely different and often require some heavy duty work. This includes, deep frying, marinating, and also seasoning the already cooked food. The use of heavy equipments …